One team. Open. Dedicated. Highly trained.
If we are good at something, it’s simulations. Better than others. Due to competence, many years of experience and the constant use of state-of-the-art software technologies, we, the SimpaTec team, today are one of the leading engineering and software partners in the injection molding industry. We live for our product 24/7 with never ending commitment, professionalism and creativity. The constant training of our engineering experts is very important to us. Creativity, commitment, professional development and, above all, the sense of community are particularly important to us. Our clients appreciate our individuality - why don’t you find out for yourself?
Are you open for new challenges?
Looking for a demanding and diversified job after intensive training? Are you a highly motivated, hands-on kind of person? Then we are looking for you to become a part of our SimpaTec team in the following areas:
- Office Organization/Order Management I Reutlingen (PDF)
- CAE Sales Engineer for the Netherlands | Belgium (PDF)
- Product Manager CAD Data Migration | Weimar (PDF)
- R&D Engineer | Reutlingen and Weimar (PDF)
- Software Engineer | Hamburg PDF)
- Student job - Research/Simulation for Aachen | Hamburg | Reutlingen (PDF)
- Student job - Marketing I Aachen (PDF)
- Student job - Software Developer | Hamburg (PDF)
- Student job - Thermoforming/Blow Molding Processes | Aachen PDF)
- Apprentice I Software Devolper for Hamburg (PDF)
- Student (Master Thesis) | Sofware Developer for Hamburg (PDF)
- Assistant Internal Sales I Reutlingen/Weimar
Surprise us and send us your detailed application documents anyway: